What do we do?
Kilowatt Computers can take care of your
every need when it comes to Information Technology. From simple systems
administration, to architecting entire hardware and software solutions.
Here is a small list of the technologies
we have direct experience with:
- UNIX - Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP/UX, Linux, FreeBSD, if it's UNIX we can
build it, maintain it or upgrade it.
- Windows - All aspects of Active Domain and Exchange are covered, as well
as layered software like IIS.
- Netware - from version 3 through the current day, Netware is a reliable
- Veritas Cluster, Volume Manager and integrated solutions.
- Oracle - Everything Oracle from RDBMS to RAC to Applications Server,
from version 7 up through the latest versions.
- SQL Server - All versions of SQL server.
- Sybase - The root of SQL Server, Sybase is also covered.
- MySQL - The open-source database solution.
- Oracle OAS - all versions.
- Oracle Forms/Reports - from version 5 to the newest included in OAS.
- Apache and almost every available module you can install on it.
- WebLogic - now owned by Oracle, this application server still has it's
own niche market.
- IBM MQ Series - reliable queuing software.
- Informatica - Reporting at it's finest, PowerCenter/PowerAnalyzer
running on top of WebLogic or other Java web servers, Informatica is a great
resource both for reporting and for workflows.
- CAD - From ProEngineer to CADDS5, Powerview to Xilinx, along with
collaboration modules, we do it all.
- Plenty of others too numerous to list, just ask!
Almost all UNIX platforms, including, but not limited to:
- Sun Solaris, including SPARC, x86 (Intel), and the new AMD64
- IBM AIX on RS6000 and PowerPC platforms.
- HP/UX on PA-RISC, both 700 (32-bit) and 800 (64-bit) platforms, as well
as Itanium IA-64.
- Linux on Intel and AMD platforms.
High availability Storage Area Networks:
- IBM ESS 800 disk arrays, including procurement, configuration and
- EMC, most models.
- Almost all brands of SAN and Fiber channel switches, iSCSI, cabling,
- Cisco including all IOS and PIX platforms.
- Nortel/Bay Networks.
- Juniper/Netscreen firewalls and other security appliances.
- VPN and other security appliances of all makes and models.
- Cabling installations and solutions.
- UPS installations and architecture.
- Backup power solutions such as power generation and switch-over.
- Electrical specifications, and requirements.